- RSS Channel Showcase 9976684
- RSS Channel Showcase 7950970
- RSS Channel Showcase 7935575
- RSS Channel Showcase 6656836
Articles on this Page
- 03/16/10--10:15: _LinkedIn™ Ninja’s! ...
- 03/23/10--09:18: _LinkedIn Strategy: ...
- 04/27/10--08:36: _I’m On LinkedIn, No...
- 10/22/10--11:25: _Who’s Viewed My Pro...
- 12/03/10--06:41: _LinkedIn: Who’s Vie...
- 07/19/11--10:11: _Breaking News: Demi...
- 10/05/11--16:04: _Sneak Peak at LI & ...
- 01/09/12--09:38: _New Year, New You –...
- 02/01/12--20:04: _About LinkedIn
- 02/21/12--08:56: _Get Content, Get Cu...
- 03/26/12--09:03: _LinkedIn Insights: ...
- 04/04/12--11:24: _How to add Video to...
- 01/12/10--21:55: _Your Social Media C...
- 02/19/10--11:56: _7 Steps to Generati...
- 02/19/10--14:12: _LinkedIn Members #1...
- 03/16/10--10:15: LinkedIn™ Ninja’s! I mean Power Users Strategies
- 03/23/10--09:18: LinkedIn Strategy: The 7 Phases of a LinkedIn Master Strategic Plan
- 04/27/10--08:36: I’m On LinkedIn, Now… Get a Strategy!
- 10/22/10--11:25: Who’s Viewed My Profile: October 2010 Updates
- 12/03/10--06:41: LinkedIn: Who’s Viewed My Profile – Updates December 2010
- 10/05/11--16:04: Sneak Peak at LI & Business Magazine Cover – Upcoming Release
- 01/09/12--09:38: New Year, New You – LinkedIn Profile Makeover Week
- 02/01/12--20:04: About LinkedIn
- 03/26/12--09:03: LinkedIn Insights: A Visit to LinkedIn’s Corporate Offices
- 01/12/10--21:55: Your Social Media Campaign Will Fail If…
- 02/19/10--14:12: LinkedIn Members #1 Most Frequently Asked Question
For the highest and best use strategies and tactics, Sign up for our complimentary LinkedIn™ Power User Strategies Webinar and save yourself from floundering through the LinkedIn™ learning curve. Find out exactly what the LinkedIn™ Power Networkers are doing so you can experience immediate results!
Where most companies we work with make mistakes is they start developing their social sites, LinkedIn included, prior to the first 3 steps outlined below. The following is an excerpt from our upcoming release, "An Executives Guide to LinkedIn Mastery."
Recently I had a great conversation with a VC backed CEO of a multi million dollar company. He said to me (taking a little liberty on the quote as it was verbal)
“Nate, we don’t care about LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter, what we care about is building our business, adding revenues and lowering costs. If these social sites are tools that help do this, great, if not, let’s move on.”
I firmly agree with his sentiment in the quote. Please have a purpose and take into consideration the following list in developing your social strategy:
With all the great updates and improvements that LinkedIn has been doing lately, there is one in particular that caught my attention that I absolutely have to share! The new features in “Who’s Viewed My Profile” are worth taking a minute of your time to review right now. There are several different analytics within [...]
With all the great updates and improvements that LinkedIn has been doing lately, there is one in particular that caught my attention the most. It’s the Who’s Viewed My Profile feature. There are several different analytics within this feature that will no doubt come in handy for you and keep you or your company going [...]
NEW YORK (July 19, 2011) – DemingHill CEO Nathan Kievman has been invited to join an elite group of social media experts to launch the first ever magazine dedicated exclusively to social media. Dubbed “the Social Six,” Kievman will join five other industry icons each known nationally for their work and expertise in their specialty domain area, and will offer insightful commentary to help businesses and executives leverage the power of the four leading social media services: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google.
It’s always good to have the inside scoop, well here you go. Our upcoming power packed LI & Business Magazine, which I am the Executive Editor for is about to release the first ever issue! Daymond John is honored to be the first feature on the cover of LI & Business magazine. If you don’t know Daymond, he [...]
It’s the new year, and you’ve got big plans for 2012. Whether it’s finding a new job, landing new clients, or boosting your brand, updating your LinkedIn profile is an essential step for any major business initiative or career move. So to help you with those goals, we’re declaring January 9-13, 2012, “LinkedIn Profile Makeover [...]
This post is for you, please comment and suggest additions below. We consider this post to be the Ultimate LinkedIn Resource Guide for Using LinkedIn. This page is the result of more than 40 hours of work from our team here at Linked Strategies, aimed at providing a consolidated resource for anyone needing information about [...]
“Good to Great Content Marketing” facilitated by: Nathan Kievman (http://www.linkedin.com/in/nathankievman) presented by: Joe Pulizzi (http://www.linkedin.com/in/joepulizzi) Joe Pulizzi shares with us some of the most amazing insights about content marketing and how you can use content in your business to get more customers quickly and to create those inbound marketing funnels. Digg this! Share this on [...]
Bill Gates said, “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Few business owners take this advice of learning from their unhappy customers and LinkedIn is no exception. With the upmost appreciation for the platform (when it works) and the access it provides me to my markets and client’s markets, LinkedIn has a [...]
Adding Video to your LinkedIn Profile is a tool many are unfamiliar with, however it can be a powerful way to differentiate yourself from the crowd. View my profile for videos on this topic. But after receiving so many questions on this topic, I figured I would lay out the steps here. You can add [...]
Recently I received a post from a LinkedIn user who was quite bitter about Social Media. This sentiment is not that uncommon amongst my executive contacts and many of the very successful business owners I know. I understand how at face value, social media seems like a big cluster of chaos. I mean really, how … Continue reading Your Social Media Campaign Will Fail If…
Creating a system and plan of action is the most important thing you can do on LInkedIn to drive business. If you don’t, you will spend all your time answering questions that are irrelevant to your business objectives and end goals. As an Insurance Agent you are faced with a different set of regulations than … Continue reading 7 Steps to Generating Real, Targeted, and Profitable Business from LinkedIn: For Insurance Agents
The post 7 Steps to Generating Real, Targeted, and Profitable Business from LinkedIn: For Insurance Agents appeared first on Linked Strategies.
One of the most frequently asked questions we get about LinkedIn from over 10,000 submitted questions through our webinars, in posts, or directly by email is: How do I maximize my use of LinkedIn? In many ways this question resonates throughout the social platforms, but for today, let’s focus on LinkedIn. To answer the question … Continue reading LinkedIn Members #1 Most Frequently Asked Question
The post LinkedIn Members #1 Most Frequently Asked Question appeared first on Linked Strategies.